Drill >> mail # dev >> How to contribute?

Re: How to contribute?
David,

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DRILL/Contributing

Thanks a million for compiling this incredible useful Wiki page - many many people will benefit from this. I have something in the pipeline that should be complementary (where to contribute with what background) and appreciate what you've been doing here very much! ETA: after Hadoop Summit this week, hopefully.

Cheers,
Michael

--
Michael Hausenblas