Kafka >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSSION] KAFKA 0.7.1 RELEASE

+
Joe Stein 2012-06-11, 13:26
+
Jun Rao 2012-06-11, 14:56
Re: [DISCUSSION] KAFKA 0.7.1 RELEASE
I think if it is not a minor change we should hold off.

I have created the 0.7.1 branch.  If there is something that goes into
trunk we want in there then it can get merged.

I have created the branch for the release.

--

/*
Joe Stein
http://www.linkedin.com/in/charmalloc