Chukwa, mail # dev - on project chukwa: Too many unapproved licenses: 50

Re: on project chukwa: Too many unapproved licenses: 50
Eric Yang 2012-12-17, 18:11
A demux mapper class does not support multiple HBase table for now.
The mapper class is the only one that is called.  Reducer class is not
used.  I am thinking to rewrite the demux part of Chukwa.  In the old days,
we are using a map reduce job to do ETL process.  This is actually not
necessary anymore because Hadoop supports file append, and we can do
extraction as data is coming in and write the data stream to HDFS on the
fly.

regards,
Eric