HBase, mail # user - AsynchBase client holds stale dead region server for long time even after the META has already been update.

Re: AsynchBase client holds stale dead region server for long time even after the META has already been update.
Marcos Ortiz 2013-01-25, 21:29
Regards, Tianying
AsynchBase is a StumbleUpon's open source project.
You can find it on its GitHub's profile:
https://github.com/stumbleupon/asynchbase

Best wishes

--
Marcos Ortiz Valmaseda,