HDFS >> mail # dev >> Documentations links for >=23.1 are broken on the Apache HDFS front page

+
Ravi Prakash 2012-05-24, 12:02
Re: Documentations links for >=23.1 are broken on the Apache HDFS front page
Ravi,

It should just be a HADOOP jira altering the
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/site/hdfs/author/src/documentation/content/xdocs/site.xml
file (and similar for site/mapreduce too).

--
Harsh J
+