Drill, mail # dev - Welcome Timothy Chen as new committer!

Welcome Timothy Chen as new committer!
Sebastian Schelter 2013-12-29, 18:21
Hi,

this is to announce that the Project Management Committee (PMC) for
Apache Drill has asked Timothy Chen to become committer and we are
pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since in
addition to posting patches on JIRA it also gives write access to the
code repository. Timothy, we look forward to working with you in the
future. Welcome!

As is customary at the ASF, please provide a little bit of background on
who you are.

Sebastian
+
Michael Hausenblas 2013-12-29, 18:23