MapReduce >> mail # user >> hadoop memory settings

+
Visioner Sadak 2012-10-05, 08:09
Re: hadoop memory settings
coz i m getting Error occurred during initialization of VM hadoop
java.lang.Throwable: Child Error At org.apache.hadoop.mapred.TaskRunner.run
whe running a job.....:)

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 1:39 PM, Visioner Sadak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Is ther a relation between HADOOP_HEAPSIZE mapred.child.java.opts and
> mapred.child.ulimit settings in hadoop-env.sh and mapred-site.xml i have a
> sinngle machine with 2gb ram and running hadoop on psuedo distr mode my
> HADOOP_HEAPSIZE is set to 256 wat shud i set mapred.child.java.opts and
> mapred.child.ulimit and how these settings are calculated if my ram is
> incresed or machine clusters are increased
+
Bejoy KS 2012-10-05, 11:08