Hadoop >> mail # dev >> No mapred-site.xml in the hadoop-0.23.3 distribution

+
Pavan Kulkarni 2012-07-06, 00:23
+
Robert Evans 2012-07-06, 14:13
+
Pavan Kulkarni 2012-07-06, 17:05
+
Robert Evans 2012-07-06, 17:24
+
Pavan Kulkarni 2012-07-06, 23:58
+
Robert Evans 2012-07-09, 19:36
+
Pavan Kulkarni 2012-07-09, 20:27
Re: No mapred-site.xml in the hadoop-0.23.3 distribution
I think so, or you have to have it set if your environment when you launch
the tasks.