Pig >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Pig 0.12.0 (candidate 0)

+
Daniel Dai 2013-10-06, 06:28
+
Cheolsoo Park 2013-10-06, 21:21
+
Cheolsoo Park 2013-10-06, 21:26
+
Daniel Dai 2013-10-06, 23:54
+
Daniel Dai 2013-10-07, 00:05
+
Mark Wagner 2013-10-07, 18:53
+
Daniel Dai 2013-10-07, 19:14
+
Daniel Dai 2013-10-07, 19:28
+
Alan Gates 2013-10-07, 23:17
+
Aniket Mokashi 2013-10-08, 00:39
+1

   1. ant releaseaudit - Looks good
   2. Verified RELEASE_NOTES.txt for correct version numbers
   3. Verified build.xml points to next version
   4. Built and tested Piggybank, Built tutorial - looks good.
   5. Tested jar by running scripts against 2.X cluster
   6. ant test-commit - all tests pass

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 5:39 PM, Aniket Mokashi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> +1
> Tried: ant test-commit, piggybank tests, ant docs and checked if they
> looked good.
>

> On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 4:17 PM, Alan Gates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > +1.  Downloaded, ran commit-test, piggybank unit tests, tutorial, and
> > simple local mode smoke tests.  Looked over the CHANGES, README,
> > RELEASE_NOTES files to make sure they looked reasonable.
> >
> > Alan.
> >
> > On Oct 7, 2013, at 12:28 PM, Daniel Dai wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I have created a candidate build for Pig 0.12.0.
> > >
> > > Keys used to sign the release are available at
> > > http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pig/trunk/KEYS?view=markup
> > >
> > > Please download, test, and try it out:
> > >
> > > http://people.apache.org/~daijy/pig-0.12.0-candidate-2/<
> > http://people.apache.org/%7Edaijy/pig-0.12.0-candidate-0/>
> > >
> > > Should we release this? Vote closes on EOD this Thursday, Oct 10th.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Daniel
> > >
> > > --
> > > CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE