Pig >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Pig 0.12.0 (candidate 0)

+1

   1. ant releaseaudit - Looks good
   2. Verified RELEASE_NOTES.txt for correct version numbers
   3. Verified build.xml points to next version
   4. Built and tested Piggybank, Built tutorial - looks good.
   5. Tested jar by running scripts against 2.X cluster
   6. ant test-commit - all tests pass