Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Contributing Organizations

+
Christopher Tubbs 2012-12-19, 22:41
+
Dave Marion 2012-12-19, 23:30
+
Dave Marion 2013-01-02, 23:42
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-01-07, 18:07
+
Christopher 2013-01-08, 20:05
+
John Vines 2013-01-08, 20:21
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-01-08, 20:37
+
Christopher Tubbs 2013-01-08, 22:16
+
dlmarion@... 2013-01-08, 20:26
+
Keith Turner 2013-01-08, 20:32
+
John Vines 2013-01-08, 20:35
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-01-10, 16:34
Re: Contributing Organizations
On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 11:34 AM, Billie Rinaldi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 3:32 PM, Keith Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I can split them out.  I will add a timezone column too.
>>

> Let's revisit this timezone thing.  1) Is anyone not in EST?  2) If we
I like blank meaning unspecified rather than defaulting everyone to
something unless specified.

> write -5, it will be wrong during daylight savings time.  I doubt anyone
> will remember to switch them all twice a year.  So, if we must put them,
> I'd be in favor of using the "ET" abbreviation.  Or we could just note at
> the top that everyone is -5 / -4 / ET unless otherwise specified.

Let people put whatever they like in that field.  If I set a bad
precedent, forgive me :)  If you set a better precedent with what you
put there, I suspect people might follow.   If you update yourself w/
something more reasonable for east coast + daylight savings time, then
update me too.

> Billie
>

>> On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 3:26 PM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> > I'm ok with having two tables, one for committers and one for
>> contributors.

+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-01-10, 19:20
+