Hive, mail # user - Hive UDF support across sections...when running in hiveserver...help

Re: Hive UDF support across sections...when running in hiveserver...help
Aniket Mokashi 2012-06-12, 06:27
put jar in hive-classpath (libs directory etc) and do a create temporary
function every time you connect from server.

What version of hive are you on?

~Aniket

--
"...:::Aniket:::... Quetzalco@tl"