Pig >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Pig 0.10.1 (candidate 0)

[VOTE] Release Pig 0.10.1 (candidate 2)
Hi,

I have created a candidate build for Pig 0.10.1. This is a maintenance
release of Pig 0.10.

Keys used to sign the release are available at
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pig/trunk/KEYS?view=markup

Please download, test, and try it out:

http://people.apache.org/~daijy/pig-0.10.1-candidate-2/

Should we release this? Vote closes on next Friday 11am PST, Jan 4th.

Thanks,
Daniel