MapReduce >> mail # user >> upgrade to hadoop-2.0.2-alpha

upgrade to hadoop-2.0.2-alpha
Hi,

I upgrade from hadoop-1.0.4 to 2.0.2-alpha,

my command:

start-dfs.sh -upgrade -clusterId  mycluster

I can upgrade successfully, but clusterId sounds like be ignored, it
generated a random clusterId automatically, How can I pass clusterId during
upgrade?
and another question, I configured one namenode with federation, then I
start the cluster, but I wang to add another namenode with federation, how
to add it dynamiclly without restart cluster?

Thanks.