Accumulo, mail # dev - hadoop-2.0 incompatibility

+
Eric Newton 2013-05-21, 15:02
+
Keith Turner 2013-05-21, 15:55
+
Christopher 2013-05-21, 16:00
Re: hadoop-2.0 incompatibility
Adam Fuchs 2013-05-21, 16:00
We still have the option of putting out a separate build for 1.5.0
compatibility with hadoop 2. Should we vote on that release separately?
Seems like it should be easy to add more binary packages that correspond to
the same source release, even after the initial vote.

Adam

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 11:55 AM, Keith Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 11:02 AM, Eric Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > Ugh.  While running the continuous ingest verify, yarn spit this out:
> >
> > Error: Found interface org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Counter, but class was
> > expected
> >
> > This is preventing the reduce step from completing.
> >

> Could fix it in 1.5.1
>
> I am starting to think that hadoop compat was so important, it should have
> been mostly completed before the feature freeze.
>

> > -Eric

+
Christopher 2013-05-21, 16:02
+