Accumulo, mail # dev - hadoop-2.0 incompatibility

Re: hadoop-2.0 incompatibility
Adam Fuchs 2013-05-21, 16:00
We still have the option of putting out a separate build for 1.5.0
compatibility with hadoop 2. Should we vote on that release separately?
Seems like it should be easy to add more binary packages that correspond to
the same source release, even after the initial vote.

Adam