MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: compile hadoop-1.1.1 on zLinux using apache maven

+
Nicolas Liochon 2012-12-13, 10:28
Re: compile hadoop-1.1.1 on zLinux using apache maven
Fyi, I compiles 1.0.3 successfully using ant last week. So steps seems
still to be good.

JM
Le 13 déc. 2012 05:28, "Nicolas Liochon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :

> branch1 does not use maven but ant.
> There are some docs here:
> http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/BuildingHadoopFromSVN, not sure it's
> totally up to date.
>
> On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 11:08 AM, Emile Kao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>> 3) Can I compile the package in a simpler way other then maven?

+
Lebikasa Kao 2012-12-13, 12:41
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-12-13, 12:53