Hive, mail # user - Reducer Issue in New Setup

RE: Reducer Issue in New Setup
Travis Powell 2011-08-11, 16:35
Have you checked your logs? These are often the best places to start.

Look at the running job and click on the running count, the current
task, then the task logs.

Sometimes they're helpful, sometimes they're not.

http://hadoop-master:50030/jobtracker.jsp

Travis Powell / [EMAIL PROTECTED]