HBase >> mail # user >> Storing images in Hbase

Re: Storing images in Hbase
I have done extensive testing and have found that blobs don't belong in the
databases but are rather best left out on the file system. Andrew outlined
issues that you'll face and not to mention IO issues when compaction occurs
over large files.