Chukwa >> mail # user >> problem with hadoop version2 ( IPC version 7 ) and chukwa 0.5

+
Farrokh Shahriari 2013-01-30, 07:24
+
Eric Yang 2013-02-01, 05:37
+
Farrokh Shahriari 2013-02-02, 05:08
+
Eric Yang 2013-02-02, 17:43
Re: problem with hadoop version2 ( IPC version 7 ) and chukwa 0.5
Yeah,you were right,I should've update zookeeper.jar.
Now there is another probelm,when I've run chukwa hicc,I've got this error :

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Not a host: port pair:

I read in a place that the hbase jar files should be updated ( I copied my
hbase jar files to share/chukwa/lib/ ),but still have problem, should I
change the inside of hicc.war too ?

Tnx

On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 9:13 PM, Eric Yang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Make sure you also update HBase jar file and ZooKeeper jar files to your
> versions.
>
> regards,
> Eric
>

> On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 9:08 PM, Farrokh Shahriari <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Tnx Eric,
>> but my chukwa classpath is this :
>>
>> export CLASSPATH=${CLASSPATH}:${HBASE_CONF_DIR}:${HADOOP_CONF_DIR}
>> export HBASE_CONF_DIR="${HBASE_CONF_DIR}"
>> export HADOOP_CONF_DIR="/etc/hadoop/conf/"
>>
>> And I've deleted the hadoop-core-1.0.0.jar,hadoop-test-1.0.0.jar from
>> "chukwa-0.5.0/share/chukwa/lib/" as the manual said, but still I've got
>> errors.
>>

>> On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 9:07 AM, Eric Yang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> Is there multiple version of hadoop jar files in the class path?  This
>>> error looks like hdfs client is from Hadoop 1.x.  If there is older version
>>> of hadoop-core*.jar file, it can generate this error.
>>>
>>> regards,
>>> Eric

+
Eric Yang 2013-02-02, 18:59