Pig, mail # dev - Pig 11 release notes - draft

+
Bill Graham 2013-02-07, 21:24
+
Rohini Palaniswamy 2013-02-07, 22:27
+
Rohini Palaniswamy 2013-02-07, 23:11
Re: Pig 11 release notes - draft
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-02-08, 20:36
Hey Bill,

There are also a few new builtins for better Map support
A way to load pig statements at startup

-Prashant

+
Bill Graham 2013-02-09, 06:40