HBase >> mail # user >> how to store 100billion short text messages with hbase

+
tgh 2012-12-06, 02:51
+
Ian Varley 2012-12-06, 03:00
答复: how to store 100billion short text messages with hbase
Thank you for your reply

And I want to access the data with lucene search engine, that is, with key
to retrieve any message, and I also want to get one hour data together, so I
think to split data table into one hour , or if I can store it in one big
table, is it better than store in 365 table or store in 365*24 table, which
one is best for my data access schema, and I am also confused about how to
make secondary index in hbase , if I have use some key words search engine ,
lucene or other
Could you help me
Thank you

Tian Guanhua