Hadoop >> mail # general >> Heads Up - hadoop-2.0.3 release

Re: Heads Up - hadoop-2.0.3 release
Hey Arun,

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:09 AM, Arun C Murthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Feel free to watch the blocker list:
>  http://s.apache.org/e1J

I notice that query doesn't include "2.0.3-alpha"  in the "affected
version" or "target version" fields. You should probably add it to get the
complete list of blockers for 2.0.3-alpha. For example, that query didn't
include HADOOP-9070 which I just stumbled across and is marked as a blocker
for 2.0.3-alpha.

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera