HBase >> mail # user >> Not able to connect to Hbase remotly

Re: Not able to connect to Hbase remotly
Hello Vimal,

     I am sorry for being unresponsive. I have been travelling like crazy
since last few days. Proper *name resolution* is a must for smooth HBase
interaction. That is why it better to have the IP address along with
hostname in your /etc/hosts file.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
cloudfront.blogspot.com