HBase, mail # user - Not able to connect to Hbase remotly

Re: Not able to connect to Hbase remotly
Mohammad Tariq 2013-05-25, 19:53
Hello Vimal,

     I am sorry for being unresponsive. I have been travelling like crazy
since last few days. Proper *name resolution* is a must for smooth HBase
interaction. That is why it better to have the IP address along with
hostname in your /etc/hosts file.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
cloudfront.blogspot.com