MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Stop at CallObjectMethod when daemon running

Re: Stop at CallObjectMethod when daemon running
Yes, I want to get job list.
My problem is like following. My program can run as foreground. But it
cannot run as daemon model ( run as daemon via function fork() ) .

? 2012/12/11 3:02, Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli ??: