Flume >> mail # user >> Problems with flume + Hbase sink

Re: Problems with flume + Hbase sink
Hi that is because I send not proper syslog data so I assumed that the
WARNing is ok. I have a working example with the same Source (syslog) the
same "badly" formed data and sink to hdfs.

To send the data I used NC

$ nc -4 -u myhadoopNN 4444
manual message

Just for trying I changed the source to be netcat (so I wont get the WARN).
Still no success in any of the HBASE sinks to make it work
On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 6:02 PM, Alexander Alten-Lorenz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]