Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.7

+
Thomas Graves 2013-04-11, 19:55
+
Hitesh Shah 2013-04-16, 20:57
+
Harsh J 2013-04-17, 03:28
+
Zhijie Shen 2013-04-17, 04:14
+
Jason Lowe 2013-04-16, 19:58
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-04-16, 18:38
Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.7
+1 (binding)

I downloaded the release and ran a few sanity tests on it.

--Bobby

On 4/11/13 2:55 PM, "Thomas Graves" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I've created a release candidate (RC0) for hadoop-0.23.7 that I would like
>to release.
>
>This release is a sustaining release with several important bug fixes in
>it.
>
>The RC is available at:
>http://people.apache.org/~tgraves/hadoop-0.23.7-candidate-0/
>The RC tag in svn is here:
>http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/tags/release-0.23.7-rc0/
>
>The maven artifacts are available via repository.apache.org.
>
>Please try the release and vote; the vote will run for the usual 7 days.
>
>thanks,
>Tom Graves

+
Chris Douglas 2013-04-17, 08:17