HBase >> mail # user >> always assinging root

+
jing wang 2012-12-07, 03:29
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-12-07, 03:33
Re: always assinging root
thanks for your reply.
here is the link for the full log since starting master:
http://pastebin.com/EjRvbk0g
ps:svr36 is master, others are regionserver

Thanks
Jing Wang
2012/12/7 ramkrishna vasudevan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Check out your master logs.. It may give us more clue.
>
> Regards
> Ram
>
> On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 8:59 AM, jing wang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >wrote:
>
> > Hi there,
> >
> >    Something is wrong with our hbase cluster. In mater:60010 web ui, it
> > shows bellow after we restart the mater, using bin/hbase-daemon.sh start
> > master.
> >    What's wrong ?
> > Recent tasksStart TimeDescriptionStateStatusFri Dec 07 10:06:57 CST
> > 2012Master
> > startupRUNNING (since 1hrs, 15mins, 29sec ago)Assigning ROOT region
> (since
> > 1hrs, 3mins, 41sec ago)
> > HBase Version0.90.6-cdh3u5, r
> > Hadoop Version0.20.2-cdh3u5, rde14a95e895a72e7b2501bbe628c1e23578aae29
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Jing Wang

+
Yi Liang 2012-12-07, 05:16