HBase, mail # dev - Code review request for hbase-4120 table priority

Re: Code review request for hbase-4120 table priority
yuzhihong@... 2011-12-13, 00:35
This feature is used in production at Taobao (China's EBay). You can find related description about cluster size, etc on the Jira.

My understanding for hbase-4120 is that we are making the code conform to Apache hbase standard.

There is related change for web UI, etc.
Without clear feedback from Apache hbase, it is somehow difficult for the contributor to pursue further development.

Regards