HBase >> mail # user >> RefGuide updated

Re: RefGuide updated

Also, 2 weeks ago the pseudo-distributed config and extras standalone web
page was moved and refactored into the Configuration chapter of the
RefGuide.

That came up in conversation yesterday at the hackathon and I wanted to
point that out.