Pig >> mail # user >> JsonLoader schema field order shouldn't matter

Re: JsonLoader schema field order shouldn't matter
Hmm,
I was using pretty much the same setup and got errors complaining
about Counter being an interface when it expected a class.
I'll try again with the jars straight out of maven tomorrow. Thanks.

~T