MapReduce >> mail # user >> Loading 1st 100 records

+
suneel hadoop 2013-07-22, 16:06
Re: Loading 1st 100 records
Any error messages or details or logs would be helpful in advising.

Plus you are saying your loading FROM teradata. Where are you loading TO?
How does HDFS (and the 100 files on it) comes into the picture?

Regards,
Shahab