Pig, mail # user - Use HDFS file as input when running pig with local mode

Re: Use HDFS file as input when running pig with local mode
Shahab Yunus 2013-10-12, 04:48
Running Pig in localmode means to use local hdfs and m/r framework. There
is no separate concept of localmode for pig apart from hdfs and m/r
framework on which it runs.

Regards,
Shahab