Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> multi() and getData()

Re: multi() and getData()
Yes.

It should be straightforward.  There are just a number of places to touch.
 You need a factory in Op, a sub-class to hold the transaction, then on the
server side there are 2-4 switch statements that need to be inspected.
 Marshal can comment whether the commit code needs change, but I would
expect it.