Hadoop, mail # dev - Re: hadoop qa bot, how does it work?

Re: hadoop qa bot, how does it work?
Alejandro Abdelnur 2012-08-17, 14:35
Thx giri, thanks tom, i think i have the info i need now, i'll bug you directly if i get stuck.

Thx again

On Aug 17, 2012, at 6:44 AM, giridharan kesavan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Alejandro,
>
> There is a jira filter which gets queried to get the list of patch-available jiras and passes the info to patch-Admin job. You may have to add oozie to the filter.
>
> filter url:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/sr/jira.issueviews:searchrequest-xml/12319465/SearchRequest-12319465.xml?tempMax=300
>
> Anyone with the jira admin access should be able to add oozie to this filter above.

+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2012-08-17, 06:07
+
Tom White 2012-08-17, 12:44