Bigtop, mail # dev - [DISCUSS] April's Fools Day: BigTop Hackaton

+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-03-18, 22:31
+
Bruno Mahé 2013-03-19, 08:26
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-03-19, 17:51
Re: [DISCUSS] April's Fools Day: BigTop Hackaton
Giridharan Kesavan 2013-03-19, 17:59
saturday sounds a great idea. I prefer a saturday over a friday.

-Giri
On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 10:51 AM, Konstantin Boudnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 5th is Friday.
>
> I guess we can do on following Saturday as well, why not. Anyone else has
> preferences or concenrs?
>
> Cos
>
> On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 01:26AM, Bruno Mahé wrote:
> > On 03/18/2013 03:31 PM, Konstantin Boudnik wrote:
> > >Guys,
> > >
> > >How about getting together for an April Fools Day (or close to it)
> Bigtop hackaton?
> > >
> > >I offer my help with the place/food/inet connection to host the event in
> > >San Ramon, CA. Don't be scared by the location - it is about 35 minutes
> drive
> > >from Sunnyvale and you go against the traffic all the time.
> > >
> > >We can get together for 4-6 hours and work on cleaning 0.6.0 and 0.3.1
> release
> > >plates. Or perhaps something else, if there are other interests. It'd
> be a
> > >great way for the community to get together and welcome new
> contributors!
> > >
> > >How any of the following days look like:
> > >
> > >[ ] April 3rd
> > >[ ] April 4th
> > >[ ] April 5th
> > >
> > >Please respond to the list with your preferences.
> > >

> > Hi,
> >
> > Sounds like a great idea!
> > Is it intended to be happen during the day or the evening?
> > During week days, I would only be available on evenings, late
> > afternoon (past 6pm).
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Bruno

+