Zookeeper >> mail # user >> What happened to QuorumPeer.Factory

Re: What happened to QuorumPeer.Factory
Hi Wim,

It looks like the interface was removed to add netty support.

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/zookeeper/branches/branch-3.4/src/java/main/org/apache/zookeeper/server/quorum/QuorumPeer.java?r1=941473&r2=986575

--Michi