HBase >> mail # dev >> HBase Hackathon: August 22 @ Facebook

HBase Hackathon: August 22 @ Facebook
All welcome.  We will mostly be doing HBase development & architecture discussions.  We will have a user's group in the evening that is more tailored to utilizing (vs. developing) HBase.  We have limited spots though (probably 30 or so).  Please RSVP at:

http://www.meetup.com/hackathon/events/28754491/

Focus is 0.92 stabilization.  I don't think we can avoid wanting to talk about 0.94 features, though :P

Thanks,
Nicolas Spiegelberg