Hive >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] HCatalog becoming a subproject of Hive

+
Alan Gates 2012-11-02, 20:52
+
Namit Jain 2012-11-05, 04:35
+
Alan Gates 2012-11-06, 17:55
+
Namit Jain 2012-11-07, 04:06
+
Alan Gates 2012-11-12, 17:02
+
Namit Jain 2012-11-15, 06:22
+
Alan Gates 2012-12-03, 23:22
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-12-13, 19:59
+
Travis Crawford 2012-12-14, 01:31
+
Namit Jain 2012-12-14, 03:59
+
Carl Steinbach 2012-12-14, 18:05
+
Alan Gates 2012-12-18, 21:13
+
Travis Crawford 2012-12-19, 01:36
+
Carl Steinbach 2012-12-19, 19:33
+
Namit Jain 2012-12-20, 04:23
+
Ashish Thusoo 2012-12-20, 13:58
+
Carl Steinbach 2012-12-20, 22:02
+
Ashish Thusoo 2012-12-20, 23:56
+
Bhandarkar, Milind 2012-12-27, 05:22
+
Bhandarkar, Milind 2012-12-27, 05:18
+
Bhandarkar, Milind 2012-12-20, 21:10
Re: [DISCUSS] HCatalog becoming a subproject of Hive
I agree with Namit on this issue. I don't think it's fair to the
existing group of Hive contributors to give preferential
treatment to HCat committers, or to automatically promote them to
full committer status on the Hive project.

+
Ashish Thusoo 2012-12-20, 23:53
+
Alan Gates 2013-01-08, 21:49