Hadoop >> mail # general >> ANN: HBase 0.92.0 is available for download

ANN: HBase 0.92.0 is available for download
Your HBase crew are pleased to announce the release of HBase 0.92.0.
Download it from your favorite Apache mirror [1].

HBase 0.92.0 includes a wagon-load of new features including coprocessors,
security, a new (self-migrating) file format, distributed log
splitting, etc.  For a
complete list of changes, see release notes [2].

We've put together an upgrade guide [3] that we recommend you study closely
before you move to this release.

Yours,
The HBasistas

P.S. Thanks goes out to all who contributed to this release!

1. http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/hbase/
2. https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310753&version=12314223
3. http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#upgrade0.92