Accumulo, mail # user - Trying to add tablet servers to accumulo 1.4 cluster

Re: Trying to add tablet servers to accumulo 1.4 cluster
John Vines 2013-05-23, 20:01
Is the node the master is running from accessible from the new nodes?
Furthermore, on the master node, do a netstat -nape to see what port the
master is bound on :::9999. If it's bound to localhost:9999 then it may not
be accessible from the other nodes regardless.