Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> zookeeper hack at dev meeting

zookeeper hack at dev meeting
hey, i was thinking, if people are interested. (particularly the
committers) it might be useful to use the afternoon of the dev meeting
after the hadooup summit as a hack event. since we will have a few
committers and interested contributors in the room, we may want to use
the time to do some really fast turn arounds to get some patches and
fixes in. currently we only scheduled for half a day, but we could get
some space for the whole day.

what do you guys think?

ben
+