Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Zookeeper multiserver setup?

Re: Zookeeper multiserver setup?
Yes, you must start them all individually. ZooKeeper does not currently
have any cluster-wide management tools built in.

FYI - we've open sourced a cluster management tool for ZooKeeper. Please
have a look:

https://github.com/Netflix/exhibitor