Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Multiple consumers on a distributed queue

Re: Multiple consumers on a distributed queue
Hi,

Sorry, I missed your message and I realize, I put a very similar question
today.

I put message to the queue, when the consumer monitors and finds that queue
reached 1/2 of its size (I monitor that every second)

I attach here the simple code, I used for testing the behavior.
Thanks for your help