Flume >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Flume 1.3.1

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flume 1.3.1
As mentioned earlier, 5 binding +1 votes and 2 non-binding +1 votes were received. There were no +0 or -1 votes. With this, Apache Flume-1.3.1-rc0 is promoted to a release.

The tally of votes is below:

+1:

Venkat Ranganathan (non-binding)
Alexander Alten-Lorentz (non-binding)