Hive >> mail # user >> Problems using hive JDBC driver on Windows (with Squirrel SQL Client)

Re: Problems using hive JDBC driver on Windows (with Squirrel SQL Client)
This may be something i'd be interested in working on. My idea in general
would be to make the jdbc driver as thin and full featured as reasonable.
I'm convinced this is the best way to integrate hive with many of the
excellent tools available out thee.

Although I could get the jdbc driver to work with a couple of these tools
I'm having trouble to get it working with many others. Especially on windows
it is slightly more painful. Is there some work in progress along these
lines? Any thoughts or pointers?

Thanks in advance,
Vijay