Flume >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Test on Patch Available

[DISCUSS] Test on Patch Available
Hi,

I like how in the Hadoop project if you mark a patch "Patch Available"
jenkins applies the patch to trunk, runs the tests, and outputs the
result to the JIRA. Here is one example:

http://s.apache.org/qz

I think we should still run tests manually before commit. However,
this will often give a reviewer an indicator of whether the change
breaks a test without even having to download the code.

Thoughts?

Brock
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-12-07, 16:26