Sqoop >> mail # dev >> When use import tool to connect a database, is it possible to store the username and password in a separate properties file for security?

Re: When use import tool to connect a database, is it possible to store the username and password in a separate properties file for security?
Yes indeed it is - SQOOP-895 [1].

Jarcec

Links:
1: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-895