MapReduce >> mail # user >> please HELP me with a WebHDFS problem

Re: please HELP me with a WebHDFS problem
Hi Pawar,
> can you share your /etc/hosts file ?

sure,

as below:

namenode (Fedora-19    192.168.1.217)
==============================================#cat /etc/hosts
127.0.0.1   localhost localhost.localdomain localhost4
localhost4.localdomain4
::1         localhost localhost.localdomain localhost6
localhost6.localdomain6

192.168.1.244   hadoop1
192.168.1.248   hadoop2
192.168.1.217   Fedora-19
datanode1 (hadoop1     192.168.1.244)
==============================================#cat /etc/hosts
127.0.0.1    localhost

::1     localhost ip6-localhost ip6-loopback
fe00::0 ip6-localnet
ff00::0 ip6-mcastprefix
ff02::1 ip6-allnodes
ff02::2 ip6-allrouters
ff02::3 ip6-allhosts

192.168.1.217   Fedora-19
192.168.1.244   hadoop1
192.168.1.248   hadoop2
datanode2 (hadoop2     192.168.1.248)
==============================================#cat /etc/hosts
127.0.0.1    localhost

::1     localhost ip6-localhost ip6-loopback
fe00::0 ip6-localnet
ff00::0 ip6-mcastprefix
ff02::1 ip6-allnodes
ff02::2 ip6-allrouters