MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.1.0-beta

+
Arun C Murthy 2013-07-30, 13:29
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-07-30, 17:59
+
Bikas Saha 2013-07-31, 16:33
+
Steve Loughran 2013-08-02, 13:29
+
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-08-05, 12:55
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-07-31, 02:45
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-01, 16:44
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-08-01, 18:30
+
Kihwal Lee 2013-08-08, 15:14
Hi Arun,

Would it be possible to include YARN-1056 in the next RC - it is a
straight-forward config change. I marked it as a blocker for 2.1.0.

Thanks
Karthik
On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 8:14 AM, Kihwal Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Another blocker, HADOOP-9850, has been committed.
>

> Kihwal
>

> ________________________________
>  From: Arun C Murthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: Daryn Sharp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Cc: "<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Sent: Thursday, August 1, 2013 1:30 PM
> Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.1.0-beta
>

> Ok, thanks for heads up Daryn. I'll spin an RC2 once HADOOP-9816 gets in -
> I'd appreciate if you could help push the fix in ASAP.
>
> Thanks again!
>
> Arun
>
> On Aug 1, 2013, at 9:38 AM, Daryn Sharp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I broke RPC QOP for integrity and privacy options. :(  See blocker
> HADOOP-9816.  I think I understand the problem and it shouldn't be hard to
> fix.
> >
> > The bug went unnoticed because sadly there are no unit tests for the QOP
> options, even though it just involves a conf setting.
> >
> > Daryn
> >

> > On Jul 29, 2013, at 5:00 PM, Arun C Murthy wrote:
> >
> >> Ok, I think we are close to rc1 now - the last of blockers should be
> committed later today… I'll try and spin RC1 tonight.
> >>
> >> thanks,
> >> Arun

> This
> some

> should
> 2.1.0-beta.

> suggesting
> that

> need

> >> --
> >> Arun C. Murthy
> >> Hortonworks Inc.
> >> http://hortonworks.com/
> >>

> --
> Arun C. Murthy
> Hortonworks Inc.
> http://hortonworks.com/

+
Arun C Murthy 2013-08-15, 21:15
+
Kihwal Lee 2013-08-16, 17:13
+
Kihwal Lee 2013-08-16, 17:13
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-08-16, 17:34
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-08-16, 17:39
+
Arun Murthy 2013-08-16, 20:44
+
Kihwal Lee 2013-08-16, 21:55
+
Kihwal Lee 2013-08-16, 22:04
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-16, 23:22
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-08-16, 23:36
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-08-17, 02:20
+
Aaron T. Myers 2013-08-21, 01:09
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-08-21, 02:27
+
Sandy Ryza 2013-08-21, 08:36
+
Stack 2013-08-21, 00:35
+
Colin McCabe 2013-08-21, 20:25
+
Stack 2013-08-21, 22:49
+
Colin McCabe 2013-08-22, 17:08
+
Jason Lowe 2013-08-21, 22:54
+
Siddharth Seth 2013-08-21, 20:27
+
Hitesh Shah 2013-08-21, 23:25
+
Bikas Saha 2013-08-22, 20:30
+
Rob Parker 2013-08-22, 17:53
+
Steve Loughran 2013-08-22, 20:39
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-08-25, 19:38
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-08-19, 21:49
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-19, 22:52
+
Sandy Ryza 2013-08-19, 22:50